Yesterday I wasn't quick enough. Dalton was already inside the bus before my camera took the picture -- darn delay.
Today, I tried again and got more of what I was hoping for.
Dalton came home from school yesterday and was happy with his first day. I didn't get tons out of him, but more than I thought I would. They had 6th grade buddies who stayed with them most of the day. His favorite parts were lunch and recess -- of course. Once again, I am so grateful that he loves going to school.
4 comments:
Aw, 1st grade is a big step. Congrats!
You are so good to take your camera everywhere! Love your new background - I almost did that one:)
What a good bus shot. Why haven't I ever thought of that? I'll have to do one of those when my kids start school later this month.
I can't believe it has already been a year! I met you last year at this time.. wow time flies! How is the pregnancy going?
Post a Comment