Since I couldn't volunteer in just one of the kids classes and not the others, I ended up volunteering for all three classes. It was crazy but I loved it. I really do miss teaching school and this was a fun way to be back in the classroom.
I signed up again this year. I am doing 6th grade, 4th grade and 2nd grade. Last week was the art days in the classroom. So, I was in Ally's class on Tuesday, Holly's class on Wednesday, and Dalton's class on Thursday. Jackson was dragged along with me each day. I'm not quite sure how much Jack enjoys it, but the older kids love having him come to their class. Last week we studied Juan Miro. I was assigned to teach the art project for Holly's class. Other parents taught in Dalton and Ally's classes but I will get my turn to teach there as well.
I do love being back in the classroom, but the best part about it is that my kids love having me come as well. I know that it won't be long before they get older and don't want mom around as much anymore, so I will take all that I can get.
No comments:
Post a Comment