We had our annual Halloween party with Jeremy's family last night. We have been doing this for the last three years, mostly because Jeremy and I wanted to dress up but needed a place to wear our costumes. It is great fun to see all the costumes especially since we live far enough away that we wouldn't normally get to see everyone on Halloween.
The Jeremy Snow family
Jackson wanted to be a ghost but then refused to wear his costume. I don't know what we will do with him for Halloween night. Max joined in on the festivities this year as well.
Brooke dressed up as her mom in the 70's. I took the close-up so you could see her name tag.
Brent and Carol
Snow White and Prince Charming
The Chad Snow family had a Wizard of Oz theme. Glinda, the wizard, Dorothy and the lion.
The Collin Snow family did Plants vs. Zombies.
The Ryan Snow family
We thought it was funny that Dalton and Taylor both decided to dress up as football players without any prior planning.
Along with the costumes my favorite part is planning and making the food. As always we had plenty (or too much) food. Just look at Collin's stomach! :)
For the desserts/snacks I did a candy corn theme. I made candy corn cupcakes (inside the wrapper there is a yellow layer under the orange) and candy corn fudge.
I also made these candy corn freezes. (Yellow colored vanilla ice cream, orange sherbet, and then vanilla again) Sadly, I forgot all about them and didn't realize it until after everyone had gone home.
I even made a candy corn banner.
Here are a few other random pictures of the night.
Collin's Crazy Dave eyes (from Plants vs. Zombies)
Playing games
Cute Ally looking very witchy with her missing tooth.
Camilla decided this was Grandma's castle. This was where grandma had to go to warm up.
Cute Luke!
It was a great night!
2 comments:
Thanks for hosting such a fun party! We had a blast and the pictures turned out cute:) we're sad we missed the ice cream- it looks amazing!
Looks like fun! What a cute party planner you are!
Post a Comment