Saturday, September 28, 2013

Jackson's Birthday Party

Jackson had his birthday party today.  The nice thing about parties at this age is they don't care what you do.  They have a good time doing anything. 
I was not feeling too creative this go around so I chose not to have a theme and we just played basic party games and did a little painting.

 Silly faces!
Jackson wanted cupcakes for his cake.  He still didn't eat much but he did lick the frosting off the cupcake. 

 The kids seemed to have a good time and Jackson was thrilled so overall I would call it a success.

1 comment:

Greg & Dlora said...

And Maddy was the only girl! It's a good thing Ally was there too. But I don't suppose Maddy or the little boys really noticed. One of the boys looked like Jackson's twin--at least the hair color and cut...Happy Days. Loved the birthday cake arrangement. ~Mommy