Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jack!

I can't believe my baby is 5!  What a great 5 years they have been.  Jackson is such a sweet, loving, excited little boy.  He loves hanging out with the older kids and he can play Wii, DS, computer games, Xbox, and Playstation with the best of them.  He gives the best, tightest bear hugs.  I love them!  He has got me figured out.  Whenever he is in trouble and I get after him, he just looks sweetly up at me and says, "I love you, Mom!"  How can you stay mad after that? 
He is playing T-ball right now and loves wear his uniform all day, everyday.  He loves going to preschool with Miss Brittney.  He adores his friends.  A day is not complete without playing with someone.  Luckily there are a lot of little boys and girls around in the neighborhood for him to choose from.
Jackson loves chocolate milk but strangely doesn't like ice cream.  He loves fruit roll ups and crackers but he will say no to cake, doughnuts, and most cookies.  Crazy kid!
So excited he can hardly stand still!  All my pictures were turning out blurry.


We are definitely in the electronics age.  His favorite gifts were Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon for the DS and Wii Party.

Since he isn't a fan of ice cream or cake, we had birthday brownies.  He still didn't eat it!
Earlier in the day, Jeremy asked Jackson how it felt to be 5.  Jackson answered that he wasn't 5 yet because he hadn't done the candles.  Apparently, you don't change age until you blow out the candles.  So now it is official, Jackson is 5 years old!  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

You don't change age till you blow out the candles?? That's good to know! I guess that means I must still be 39! :)