Friday, June 8, 2012

Playhouse Progress Update

Jeremy hasn't been able to work on the playhouse much this week because I have had so much going on and then he went out of town for a few days.  But, it has been awhile since I posted pictures so there is still a lot of change from the last pictures.

The wood on the outside is pretty much done.  He has a few little spots to finish but then I think the next step is the shingles.  Fun, fun!  The kids love playing out there already! 

2 comments:

Mary said...

How awesome is that? Jeremy has some talent. I can't wait to see it all done.

Melissa@thebblog said...

wow! that top picture makes it look huge. I think I forget that the door is a kid size door. Thanks for the second picture - next to the house I could get back to reality in terms of the size. Can't wait to see what he comes up with for the siding. Window well stuff working out?