Jackson is not allowed to play with Dalton's DS but he absolutely loves it! I guess he has figured out that anytime I find him with it I take it away. So, he had gotten ahold of it somehow and was determined to hide so he could play. Smart kid!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Lost!
The other day, I was teaching piano. The older kids had all gone outside to play in the snow. Suddenly, I realized that I couldn't hear Jackson. I called his name and didn't hear anything. I began to worry that he was getting into something he shouldn't so I quickly ran upstairs to see what he was doing. To my surprise, he wasn't up there. I walked through every room. I came back downstairs and looked around and couldn't find him anywhere. I even ran outside to see if he had gotten out when the other kids went out. Nope. Finally, as I was beginning to panic, in the last room I checked--the laundry room, this is what I found:
Jackson is not allowed to play with Dalton's DS but he absolutely loves it! I guess he has figured out that anytime I find him with it I take it away. So, he had gotten ahold of it somehow and was determined to hide so he could play. Smart kid!
Jackson is not allowed to play with Dalton's DS but he absolutely loves it! I guess he has figured out that anytime I find him with it I take it away. So, he had gotten ahold of it somehow and was determined to hide so he could play. Smart kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very smart indeed! I do that too! Well, I hide when I eat chocolate so the kids can't find me!
Post a Comment