Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas morning. Ally was certain that Santa had not come because she didn't hear him. We checked and then assured her that he had come. Holly had been sick all day Christmas Eve but seemed to be past the worst of it by Christmas. The kids were thrilled with what Santa brought. Aside from many How to Train Your Dragon action figures, stuffed animals and blankets, the kids were delighted to find a double shot basketball hoop for Dalton, new beds for the girls and a train set for Jackson.
My pictures of Christmas morning didn't turn out great. It seemed that someone or something was always moving so there are a lot of blurry areas but here they are anyway.

2 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

Oh, I love the beds!!! They are so perfect! I'm glad Santa found them.

and are you sure the double shot basketball isn't for Jeremy?

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

What CUTE beds!!! I bet the girls just love them!