Jeremy and I met at a University of Utah student ward, but although I was living at home and attending a U of U student ward, I was actually a BYU student and a loyal BYU fan. We knew this about each other when we got married. It doesn't cause too much grief even though I am the only BYU fan when we are in a room filled with his family and he is the only U of U fan when we are in a room with my family. I watch U of U games with him and he watches BYU games with me. However, when the BYU/Utah football game rolls around we have agreed to disagree. Apparently, I get a little more emotionally involved in the game than he does, because he has commented to me before that sometimes he secretly hopes BYU will win just so I won't be onery when the game is done. I don't think that is true because I don't think he could route for BYU over Utah no matter what the circumstances. Before the game I had Dalton take a picture of us showing our school pride. It is not a great picture but you get the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment