This is my sweet, little Ally. She is starting preschool today. She has been so excited and counting down the days for a few weeks now. It has been hard for her since her brother and sister stared school over a month ago. Now that the day is here, the hard thing will be waiting until 12:30 to actually get to go.
This is her second year of preschool with Miss Brittney. She loves her and has a great time at school. I can't believe that next year she will be going to Kindergarten. They are all just growing up too fast. I love watching them grow and progress but there are times when I just want to stop the clock and hold them tight and never let them grow up. 
2 comments:
Ally looks so cute in her butterfy t-shirt and orange skirt and matching hairband. ut will she ever progress to levis?
Grandma Dalton
She is darling!
Post a Comment