Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jackson!

My sweet little baby, Jackson, turned two today. Where did the time go? He is at the stage where I alternate between being so frustrated with him that I want to send him back and then being so overcome with love for him that I just want to hold him forever. The other kids all love him and want to make him happy. Dalton and Holly love to get him out of bed in the morning, Ally plays with him while the others are at school and makes him run and laugh.
Right now he loves trains. He got several little Thomas trains for his birthday along with a bunch of Matchbox cars and he calls them all "choo choos." He carries them with him where ever he goes. He even has to take them to bed with him. He spends hours pushing them around on the tables or on the train tracks. He is such a happy, contented little guy.
We are so grateful to have him in our family and couldn't imagine life without him. Happy birthday, Jackson!

2 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

Happy Birthday Jack-Jack!! I wish I could have been there to celebrate:)

Andrea said...

Happy day! My kids liked peeking over the fence from the playground, and ran in to tell me Jackson was having a birthday.
Cute boy!