Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Faucet

I know this is kind of a dumb thing to blog about but I am very excited about it. Our last faucet has been leaking for years, which is sad since we have only been in this house for 3 years. Still, it needed to be fixed or replaced. We decided that we wanted to replace it with a faucet that matched our tastes a little better. Last night we went out and bought the new faucet and this morning Jeremy installed it. I am so impressed! I love the way it looks! So much better than the standard one Ivory installed. So, I am happy! My kitchen is red, it has crown mouldings and larger baseboards and now it has a fancy, new faucet. Slowly but surely we are upgrading our home.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Looks nice. Does it have the pull out sprayer? We had one of those in New Meadows and loved it. I also love it that you get excited about new faucets. I do to. Silly, but still exciting.

Andrea said...

LOVE the faucet, LOVE the kitchen! Way to go, martha stewart.