So, here is the office after our first attempt at faux painting. I love it!!! I think it gives the room such a luxurious feel. It has now become my favorite room in the house, along with the kitchen. We still need to do the crown moulding but I love it as is. The only problem is that now I look around at the rest of the house and it feels like like it all needs an overhaul.



6 comments:
I love it,Katie!!! So nice!!You will have to teach me.=)
Wow, it looks beautiful! Very nice job! It looks like a lot of work, is it hard to do? I wouldn't ever want to leave the office either if mine looked like that... :)
I've seen it in person but it sure photographs well too!!! Nicely done
You changed that corner around. Did you bring in the other bookshelf from the piano room too?
Lookin' good Katie. You paint very nicely! Glad that it came out how you wanted it!
It looks fabulous Katie. I am very impressed!! Want to come paint my house now?
Post a Comment