Monday, February 8, 2010

Shake 'n Go

We got Jackson a Shake 'n Go car for Christmas. It was one of those things that I just saw and grabbed as I was running through the store. I didn't know if he would like it or not. We were, of course, pleasantly surprised when Jackson took right to it and figured out how to shake it and make it go on his own. It occupied his interest quite often. We had some other Shake 'n Go race cars that Dalton had when we was younger and this last week we pulled them up from the basement and installed new batteries. Viola! New toys for all the kids! The older kids have been having as much fun with them as Jackson, driving them back and forth down the hallway. Finally, this morning I brought up the track that came with the race cars. Jackson was in heaven! He set up shop right in the middle of the track and has been driving the cars around the track all morning. He is even making the car noises himself as he pushes them around. It is so cute!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! I like that track.
Are these the same as the big Ligntning Mcqueen shake'n'go cars? Aidan has 3 of them and they are awesome! We all love them.

Katie said...

Yep, the very same. In fact, the car we got Jack for Christmas was Chick Hicks.

Mary said...

I might have to look into those. Kaden would love that!

Melissa@thebblog said...

now if we can just keep Maddy from fighting with him for them . . . I love the picture of him sitting right in the middle of the track. Gotta be close to the action!

kevin said...

Shake'n'Go cars are great! We were visiting a friend of ours in CA and they had them out (with the track) Zach and their boy played with them all night. But even when they were falling asleep they didn't want to stop so they ended up laying down as they played falling asleep for a few minutes then waking themselves up to keep playing. We just laughed, "Must not sleep, must play with the Shak'n'Go..."