Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dance, Dance, Dance!

We went to Holly's dance recital last night. That was a first for us. We have done all kinds of sports activities but never dance. It was so fun to see Holly dance! She was so cute up there with her friends. My mom said she didn't recognized her at first with her curly hair, no bangs, and make up. Her group did tap and jazz. She loved getting all dressed up but was a little nervous about performing on a stage, but she did great! I think her favorite part was getting flowers from her dad after the recital.

2 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

She does look very grown up!! So exciting. I love the world of stages, lights, and dancing!

Andrea said...

What cute dancers! I'm begging ya for any video/pictures of Jordan! Sorry I didn't talk to you much that night - my dad was with us, and it was kinda crazy anyway with all the people. Sure was cute though!