Christmas Sunday was a wonderful, hectic, busy day. As the ward choir director, Christmas Sunday is the big event. We sing several numbers that we have been working on for months. However, this year, with our ward just being split, we were starting over trying to get a new choir together with only 5 weeks until Christmas. I was a little nervous about how things would go, but everything came together at our practice before church and they did fabulous! I was thrilled! I was also asked to lead the congregational singing in the meeting so I was up and down the whole time. Jeremy was great and dealt with all four kids by himself.
Then, after sacrament meeting was over, we raced around to drop the kids off at their classes and Jeremy and I both ran to teach Sunday School. Jeremy teaches the 14-15 year old class and I teach the adults. I don't know about Jeremy but I had been nervous about it all week, not quite sure how the class would go since my lesson outline consisted of me asking 4-5 questions and then relying on everyone else to discuss. I had even had a dream/nightmare about it the night before and in my dream no one made any comments. I am glad to say that it went really well--which means that everyone made comments and I wasn't left wondering what to say to fill the time.
Then, as I was sitting in Relief Society telling my neighbor how I could just sit and relax now because all my stuff was done, I realized that it wasn't. I still had to run to the nursery and do a spotlight on Ally. Not a big deal just one more thing on my list.
Then, I was finally able to sit back and just listen and enjoy.
2 comments:
Cute cute family! Love the pic!
What a gorgeous family! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting! It's great to get on your blog again and see what you've been up to. You are one awesome lady Katie. I miss ya! PS...I finally updated my blog if you wanna come visit!
Post a Comment