New Name?
Holly just threw a full fledged fit because she wanted to change her name. Where did that come from!?! She said she wanted it to be pretty, like Sarah, or Hallie. I told her that she should love her name because "guess who picked it out?" "Jesus?" I felt a little bad admitting to her that no, it was just Daddy and Me but that we picked it because it was so cute, like her. It was a stange conversation--one that I haven't run into before. Have any of you had this discussion before?
3 comments:
What, Not Myrtle or Gloria? The fit that accompanied the name change is what makes me laugh the most. Of course, it's the thing that made you the most crazy I'm sure . . .
Yeah, I don't remember you and Sarah having a fit, exactly, when you insisted that we call you Myrtle and Gloria--because those were beeyootiful names--but you did keep correcting us when we tried to call you Katie and Sarah. I'm glad we got that recorded.
Mommy
Never had that one with one of my own. But Erin tried SO hard to change her name to Jerusha (her middle name) when the fam moved to CO. Didn't work. I should ask her about her motivations. . . . maybe she got teased? probably not, but maybe?
Post a Comment