Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jackson!

Wow, I can't believe he is 1 already. Where did the time go? He is such a cutie! We had a little birthday party for him but he didn't have any idea of what was going on. Like most 1 year olds he was most entertained by the paper the toys were wrapped in. The other kids were thrilled about the toys. Who knew baby toys could be so much fun!
He enjoyed the cake but like all my kids he didn't just shove it in and make a mess with it.
Jackson is such a fun part of our family. The kids love playing with him and carrying him around. They fight over who gets to sit next to him at dinner. How grateful we are that he is a part of our family!

2 comments:

Darin and Joanna said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! I can't believe he is one either!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Love you Jack-Jack. I would have liked to share a birthday with you but at least we can be close. Happy Birthday.