I need to clean my house. My mom is coming over in an hour to watch my kids while I take Jackson to the doctor for his 1 year visit. Then when I get home two of my sisters are going to be here for a birthday lunch which I still need to make.
What am I doing on the computer!?!
3 comments:
I don't have people coming over to my house but I'm doing the same thing. Sitting on the computer while I should be wiping down counters, vacuuming the floor and cleaning up the basement. Sigh.
I think I top the cake. I'm moving in 3 days and I still have packing and cleaning to do. I guess I just needed a break. Computer breaks are good every now and then.
Well, I can report that Katie's house was looking very clean and picked-up when I arrived. Of course it didn't stay that way very long with all of us descending on her! Thanks for always letting us have get-togethers at your house, Kate.
Mommy
Post a Comment