Friday, August 28, 2009

Part of the Family

I rarely post pictures of myself because I am usually the one behind the camera. However, the other day we went to the zoo with my neighbors and I had one of them take a picture of me and the kids. Surprisingly enough, I thought it turned out pretty good so I decided to post it to prove that I am a part of this family.

8 comments:

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

You should be in FRONT of the camera more often! :)

Mary said...

I'm not in any pictures either! It is a good picture of you.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

You look great! What a nice picture.

Andrea said...

How cute! That is a dang good picture of ya'll!

Camilla Millar said...

Yep, good pic. I am with you, though, I am often not in front of the camera.

DD said...

Speaking of pictures . . . we just joined gmail so that we could use our webcam to talk with Spencer&Rachel for free! And I wanted to see what our picture looks like, so I'm commenting on your very cute picture blog. Let's see what happens.
Mommy

Greg & Dlora said...

Let me try this another way. Sorry to use your blog site as my experiment!
Mommy

Greg & Dlora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.