The kids absolutely adore going for scooter rides with Grandpa Dalton. It is the special thing they look forward to when they know we are going to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Allison, Jackson and I went over to visit while Dalton and Holly were camping with Daddy and Grandpa Snow. Allison was so excited to go for a ride. When she got back she informed me that she waved to all the kids and grown ups she saw on the way. 
3 comments:
We definitely want rides on the scooter when we come to visit in a month. My kids adore that. Abby's never been...I don't think. I wonder how she will do? She'll probably be too scared to ride. Maybe if Ally goes first and shows her how it's done then maybe she'll give it a try!
Yep...Grandpa scooter rides are the BEST! My kids look forward to them like nothing else!
What a seriously cool Grandpa you've got there!!
Post a Comment