Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kindergarten

I just got back from seeing Holly off on her first day of Kindergarten. She was so excited! She couldn't wait to ride the bus so we walked to the bus stop and got her on the bus and then I ran home and got in the car to follow her to school. I couldn't believe the smile on Holly's face as she looked at me through the bus window. We had yet to meet her teacher so I wanted to be there this morning. She seemed very nice and I know Holly is going to have a great time!

Here she is walking to the bus stop.

This is Holly with all her cute friends at the bus stop. They are all in the same class together. Us moms are as excited about that as the girls are.Climbing on the bus. She looks big and little all at the same time. This was what she had been waiting for all summer long.This is her cute teacher, Mrs. Reed. Holly heard her name and immediately told me that she must like to read a lot. :)Look at that smile! She is thrilled to start this big adventure!I sure love my little Holly girl! It seems like just yesterday I was at my ultrasound crying when they told me I was having a girl because I was so excited. I will miss her being my little helper at home but I am so thrilled for her to have this opportunity. She is so ready and she will just thrive in Kindergarten.

4 comments:

Darin and Joanna said...

What a cute girl! It was so much fun seeing you the other night! We sure miss living by your cute family! (p.s. hope your kids weren't cranky the next day from their late night!....mine were:))

Mary said...

She looks so excited! I can't believe that she's growing up. 2 kiddos down, just 2 more to go!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

She's so cute!! And yeah, what a big smile! No doubt at all that she is thrilled to be going to school! We still have a few more weeks before the kiddos go back.

Andrea said...

Yay!! That was fun, meeting at the bus stop with our girls and cameras, then again at school! How exciting!

I swear their teacher reminds me of Marie Osmond (it's a good thing!)

Awesome memories were made today!