Thursday, July 30, 2009

2nd Grader!

Kindergarten
1st Grade
2nd Grade
Dalton started second grade on Monday. Wow! I can't believe he is that old already. It seems like just the other day I was watching him climb on the bus to go to Kindergarten. In a couple days it will be Holly climbing on the bus to go to Kindergarten. Ally will also start preschool after Labor Day. The house is quickly emptying.
Dalton is excited about his teacher and knows a few of the kids in his class. I am just glad that he is still thrilled to go to school.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Ah, starting 2nd grade. What a big boy. We still have a month of summer. Was he excited? I know that both Josh and Ethan probably won't be too excited about school. Well, I guess it'll be fun for the first few days, then it will be dragging the feet, complaining about homework...I'm sure you know the drill.

Darin and Joanna said...

I can't believe he is so old!!! Where did the time go. Camden starts 1st grade and I am getting sad to have him gone all day!!! Hey by the way...did you get me email? We will be in the area tomorrow and would love to see you guys if you are around!

Mary said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I think that your flowers and plants are looking good. They are filling in quite nicely!

Melissa@thebblog said...

I sure loved 2nd grade. Mrs. Bergantz was my favorite. I told Dalton last week that this is the very best grade of them all!

Camilla Millar said...

Man, you've had an exciting week with lots of firsts.

My kids walk to school. I am pretty sure if they had to go on a bus I would freak out cause they just don't seem old enough yet. I think you handled it with grace!