Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wii Fit

We got a Wii and a Wii Fit for Christmas. Dalton is our little Nintendo freak so we knew that he would spend hours playing the Wii. We got all sorts of games like Lego Batman, Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8 and all the other sports games. Dalton plays all the games but surprising enough he has been spending a lot of time playing Wii Fit. He will spend hours running in place, doing strength exercises or playing the balance games. He unlocked one that, I guess, is about focusing. He has to sit very still on the balance board and try to keep a candle from flickering. Here is what he looked like.

I still can't believe that he was able to sit so still. I wasn't sure it was a possibility for him. He did this one several times in a row. Now I just need a Nintendo game that tells him to obey his parents without getting angry.

7 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

Holy Cow--that 'meditation' picture was awesome. Makes me think maybe we'd like a wii fit too.

Darin and Joanna said...

We got the same thing for Christmas. I haven't really had the kids play with the wii fit much...if they would sit that still I guess I should! It is pretty fun though...you should see my hula hoop!

Mary said...

Kids sitting still? I need to invest in one of those! Can we take it to church too?

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

That's such a funny picture! He's got that meditation pose down perfect. :)

Andrea said...

You don't expect me to believe that Dalton really just sits there all still and quiet, meditating, do you?? Unless he meditates jumping on the couch;)

So, I see we chose the same blog background - pretty, isn't it! I LOVE that cutest blog on the block site!

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

I LOVE the picture of Dalton. He looks so peaceful ;) I'm sure it didn't last very long though...

DD said...

But I have a complaint, Katie--I can't read the gray writing on the dark red background. Try black, maybe that will show up better. Or do I just have bad eyes? Everyone else seemed to have no trouble reading it. Loved the pictures.
Love, Mommy