Friday, January 9, 2009

Kiss Fortunes?

Yesterday I happened to be in the room as my sweet, little Holly was eating a Hershey Kiss. She unwrapped the foil and pulled out the tag. You know, the part that says "kiss, kiss, kiss, etc." Well, we had Chinese pretty recently and the fortune cookie part must have stayed with her because she read that Hershey Kiss tag like it was a fortune. Her fortune went like this, "Don't kiss a bad guy or you'll be dead forever." So, what do you think? Does she have a future in the fortune writing business?

6 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

That's really funny. I love what she made up!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Two things. One: I think it's funny that it even occurred to her that the strip of paper was like a fortune. Two: that in making up her own fortune it actually still had to do with the "kiss". Cute girl. :)

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

HA! That is so cute. It's true - don't ever kiss bad guys, they'll just break your heart (maybe not dead, literally, but pretty close).

Darin and Joanna said...

That is hilarious!

Brooke said...

I think she is very wise. And I want you to remind her of this as she grows up. Maybe it'll discourage her from kissing any boys for a while.

Evie said...

I think she is wise beyond her years....that is too funny, now if you could get her to STAY believing that for quite some time, then you'd be good!