Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Holly!

My sweet little Holly turned 5 this month. Where has the time gone? I can't believe that she will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. She is getting so grown up. She was so excited for her birthday! We took a few of her friends to celebrate with her at Classic Fun Center. I think they all had a great time.

4 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

It kind of blows my mind that she's 5 too.

Mary said...

I think that Holly will stay 3 in my mind forever. It'll be weird when she goes to Kindergarten. Time sure does go by too fast!

Mindy said...

How fun, Happy Birthday to Holly. My baby is going to be 5 on Friday. It's so scary how fast time does go. I sometimes want my kids to stay little forever. But then get excited to see what the future will bring.

Darin and Joanna said...

Crazy! It seems like yesterday that she was born! I love the pictures of Jackson. I have found that having my pictures printed out at Sams club is great. I did some 16X20 of my kids and they were only $6 a piece and the quality is great. You should try that if you want to have a little better quality than your own printer.