I just took Jackson in to get his pictures taken last week. I was not super impressed. He was not smiling in any of them. Still, I ordered a few of the best ones and figured it was ok. We are still waiting for them to come and I'm sure they will be fine. However, this morning Jackson was smiling so big that I decided to try to take some pictures of my own. I'm actually fairly impressed with what I got. I am definitely not a professional photographer, but I thought I got a pretty good picture. I even printed it out and stuck it up on my wall. I think the picture looks better on the computer than it does printed out. Do you think that if I sent it off to be printed out somewhere else, like Sam's Club, it would turn out better? What do you think?

7 comments:
Katie he is so cute, I like the top picture of him. Mike takes alot of our pictures for our family (it's his new hobby). I don't know if you noticed the ones on my blog, he did those when we were in St. George, he sent them to Costco and they are all on our wall now. they are 8x10. We get alot of pictures printed at Costco and have been really pleased. Oh by the way, I think I'll add you to my blog list, I like to check on your cute family and I am always going thru Sarah's. If this bothers you, just let me know.
Mindy
Honestly, that totally looks professional. He looks so darn cute!
I think you did better then a lot of professionals! Good job! He really is so adorable Katie! We need to get together soon my dear!!!
Both very cute, but I especially like the top one, the close up one. Maybe you should add "photographer" to your list of talents.
Love you, Mommy
Love the first one - I say blow it up and put it in his room.
Love the close-up because it's close but I love his face in the second one! Nice job!!
I'd certainly try Sam's. Aren't 8x10's less than 5 bucks?
Post a Comment