Here are the pictures I got from Target. (Don't mind the gang signs, and the unfortunate finger gestures.) 


I would have chosen this last picture to hang on my wall except he looks scared. I did order it in a 3 1/2 x 5 but any bigger and it was very obvious that he looked scared. I ended up getting the second picture for my wall. To be honest, I like the pictures I took better. Unfortunately, they didn't look as good when I printed them out. Oh well. I can look at them on the computer.



I would have chosen this last picture to hang on my wall except he looks scared. I did order it in a 3 1/2 x 5 but any bigger and it was very obvious that he looked scared. I ended up getting the second picture for my wall. To be honest, I like the pictures I took better. Unfortunately, they didn't look as good when I printed them out. Oh well. I can look at them on the computer.
5 comments:
Those turned out really cute! I need to get some pictures of Kaden so we can compare the two cousins.
I agree with you, Kate. The pictures you took were better. Cute, cute little Jackson. And Mary, I would love to see what Kaden looks like now too.
Love, Mommy
CUTE!
Love the 2 middle poses the best, they're really cute! They did a great job, and his eyes are so big and beautiful!
Really cute. I like the gang signs too!
Post a Comment