Saturday, February 18, 2012

Puppy Love

Jackson absolutely adores Max. It doesn't matter how many times he has been scratched or nipped, he loves playing and wrestling with the puppy. I can't tell you how many times I have told Jack to get up off the floor so Max can't climb on top of him but Jackson just can't get close enough to Max. Sometimes, I feel sorry for Max for all the attention but overall I think he enjoys getting the attention as much as Jackson loves giving it. Can you see Jackson inside Max's crate?

3 comments:

Mary said...

Ah, two best friends! Cute!

Melissa@thebblog said...

too adorable. makes me wish my dogs were a little more friendly with us! They want us to scratch them and then like to sit on us but they would never stand for us laying on them!

Beverly said...

Do not tempt me with those darling pictures! I love seeing your kids play with him in the back yard. He is ADORABLE--the kid is pretty darn cute too:)