We had our semi-annual dentist visit the other day. I had to check Dalton and Holly out of school for it which they thought was fabulous. They think it is pretty special to be checked out of school for anything. Ally was pretty nervous about it but settled right down when it was her turn. Jackson was horrible! He did not want to have anything to do with laying down on the dentist chair. He didn't even care that there was a movie for him to watch in the ceiling. I tried laying him down next to one of the other kids but that didn't work either. We ended up having his checkup with his body in my lap while his head was leaned back into the dentist's lap. Jack was screaming the whole time. It is a good thing the dentist is used to working with kids because it was awful. I think he got bit, maybe even more than once. I do really like our dentist!
Anyway, we came away with a clean bill of health for everyones teeth! Oh happy day!
Sadly, Dalton has a tooth that is trying to come in, but the baby tooth in front of it is not moving so he has to have it pulled. He knows about it and is not too worried about it. It won't be the first tooth he has had pulled. Again, I am so glad we have a good dentist who helps make the whole experience, if not enjoyable, then easily doable.
1 comment:
I haven't taken Kaden in yet. I'm dreading it. And now with your experience with Jack makes me not want to take him in...I guess it must be done though.
Post a Comment