Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

We don't make too much of a big deal out of Valentine's Day. We don't buy each other gifts or flowers, but I do try to make it special. We had a special dinner. Jeremy came home from work early and was going to make a nice dinner for me, but I had beat him to it, so he set the table with our fancy china and goblets and then helped me as I finished making dinner. We had steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, carrots, jello, and rolls. It was our favorite dinner. Then we had mint brownies for dessert. It is always a treat to have a fancy meal because everyone tends to be on their best behavior.
After the kids went to bed, Jeremy and I went downstairs and watched a movie with our new projector and surround sound system that he just installed. I am amazed everytime we watch a movie. I don't need to go to the theater anymore! It was a great day to celebrate our love for each other and for our children. How grateful I am for my sweet family!

No comments: