
The kids went back to school today! It was a win-win situation. I was glad they were going back and they were thrilled to be going back. They had been asking me for days before when they could go back. This morning Holly came downstairs saying her dream came true because she got to go to school. I am so glad they are excited and love school!


Dalton is in 4th grade and has Mrs. Reed. Two years ago, Mrs. Reed taught Kindergarten and was Holly's teacher so Dalton feels like he already knows her and is super excited to be in her class.

Holly is starting 2nd grade and has Mrs. Asay. We have heard wonderful things about her and after meeting her at the back to school night I think we will agree. Holly has several of her friends in her class so she is happy.


Allison will be starting Kindergarten this year. We will go in on Friday for her individual testing and then she will have her first day next Wednesday. Right now she is excited but I can see her getting a little clingy and nervous when it comes time to let her go. She does have a couple of friends in her class so hopefully she will be fine.
Three out of four in school! I can't believe how fast the time goes!
4 comments:
Our first day starts in about 3 weeks. I'm really excited. Oh, and the kids are excited too. I'll even all prepared and have school supplies even. I shopped early to avoid the rush...much better that way. Hope they have a great first week!
I can't hardly believe little Allison is going off to school. These kids are growing up so darn fast.
remember how we all would go to Vista before school started and look for our names on the bulletin boards in the hall to determine who our teacher would be? and we got to go shopping and spent hours deciding what to wear on the first day of school? good memories.
I thought your title referred to an older post, since surely school coesn't start until the fall, but then I remembered you are on year-around school. Cute pics.
Mom
Post a Comment