Friday, June 10, 2011

The Cabinets Are In!!!

Wow, I can't believe how good the cabinets look! I was quite worried because I wasn't confident in our stain choice from the small sample we saw. But, WOW! They look great and I couldn't be happier! As they were installing them this morning I kept having to go down and take a peek. Usually I try to leave the workers alone and look when they are done but I couldn't stay away. I walked around all morning with a stupid, silly grin on my face. They make such a difference in the feel of the room. We are getting close!!! When the basement is done, I think I will spend all my time down there. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anon said...

I love them!!

Andrea said...

Wow, they are absolutely beautiful! I want some like that...if they have any leftovers...send them my way...
Yay to your fab basement!