Monday, April 18, 2011

Too Much Tangled?



We got Tangled the day it came out. I think the kids watched it at least 3 times that day and several more times in that days that followed. Holly decided she wanted long hair like Repuntzel's. I thought she was very creative! She found a baby towel with a hood and then tied on blanket after blanket to make it longer. She started wearing it all around the house. Her latest adventure with the "hair" is to throw it over the railing at the top of the stairs to let it hang all the way down to the floor like Repuntzel in her tower. I just hope no one decided to try to climb up it!

4 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

she really is creative. I remember all the dragons she cut out and made with construction paper - I was really impessed. Maybe you have an artist budding!

Mary said...

Ha Ha! That's cute. And I'm really surprised that no one has tried to climb up. That would be the very first thing my boys would do!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Ditto, ditto. I was also thinking about how creative they got with crafts and play when they were into How to Train a Dragon...and now again with Tangled. Lilian has been into Tangled as well but hasn't tried to make long hair for herself. She just claims that she is Rapunzel with short hair. :) But she does draw lots and lots of long haired Rapunzel pictures.

Camilla Millar said...

Cute and clever.