Happy Birthday to my sweet little 5 year old, Allison! She decided that she wanted a Tangled party so we did hair, using pipe cleaners and flower clips we had made. Then we added the long "Repunzel" hair. Allison was thrilled! The kids watched the movie and had popcorn while I did the girl's hair. We had pizza for lunch and played pin the frying pan on Flynn Rider. Ally loved her Tangled cake. Her favorite part was the Repunzel toy on top. She loved having her friends over to celebrate with her. I would say that it was a success. Thank goodness she is easy to please.
What a cute idea about everybody getting their own long, Rapunzel hair. Fun party. I don't do parties. I'm to lazy! Way to go Katie. Looks like Ally had a great time.
1 comment:
What a cute idea about everybody getting their own long, Rapunzel hair. Fun party. I don't do parties. I'm to lazy! Way to go Katie. Looks like Ally had a great time.
Post a Comment