Sunday, April 26, 2009

EASTER -- Photo Shoot

I always like to try to take a few pictures of the kids in their Easter finery. I'm not a great photographer and I don't have a great camera but I still love to see the kids all dressed up and looking great! It was sunny, we didn't have a great background but here are a few of our attempts!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Fun updates. I love the Easter outfits, so cute.

Darin and Joanna said...

Fun new posts! Your kids look darling! How can Allison possibly be 3 already! Has it really been that long since we had to say goodbye as neighbors! She is an absolute doll and little Jackson has grown so much! We will need to plan a get together this summer and just let the kids play so we can chat!

Mary said...

The girls look so cute. And little Jackson? I don't even recognize him. He's getting so big. What sweet pictures.

Andrea said...

I LOVE the girls' dresses and bows (and how they're the opposite colors). They looked so beautiful together at church, with their hair curled.

Post a picture of their new room! (Like I can't walk the distance to next door or anything!)