
I had the chance to go with my sisters (I have no brothers) and my parents for a weekend getaway in St. George. Husbands stayed home with the kids except for nursing babies. It was great! My sister, Mary, flew in from Texas with her son Kaden (who we had never met), and we picked up Rachel in Cedar on the way down. We spent the weekend talking, eating, playing games, watching chick flicks and shopping. None of which our husbands would have enjoyed much except the eating and maybe playing games. We hadn't all been together in years and yet it seemed like we had never been apart. Oh how I love my wonderful, sweet sisters!



While I was in St. George with my sisters Jeremy called to let me know that his grandma had passed away. It was not a surprise but I was surprised when he said that the funeral would be Monday in St. George. It made sense since her husband was buried there and she had only moved up from St. George less than a year ago but I didn't make the connection in my mind. We decided that I would just stay in St. George and Jeremy would bring the kids down with him on Sunday. It made for some interesting juggling since I had our van and had driven all my sisters down. We ended up sending the van back to Salt Lake with my sisters and Jeremy drove his parent's SUV. (Thank you, thank you!) It was a nice service, the weather was beautiful and it was nice to see all of Jeremy's family again. I am so lucky that I married into such a great family.
4 comments:
Oh my heck, that top picture Sarah and Rachel could be twins. Very cute. Sorry to hear about your "Grandmother in-law", glad it was a good service for you all.
You and your sisters are so beautiful!!
Great pictures!
Thats sounds so fun! I think I may need to do that with my sisters!=)
Post a Comment