Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Discovery Children's Museum

I have decided that I love the Discovery Museum. We used to have a membership when the museum was back on Beck St. We hadn't been since they moved to the Gateway. It had been a few years. Anyway, the last time Dalton was off track we decided that we needed something to do so we got a family membership. It has been great fun! We have been three times now. I think we paid for our membership by just going twice. The kids love it and I bring a magazine and let them play to their hearts content.

Holly says the store is her favorite place.


They love the Life Flight Helicopter on the roof. Here they are in the back but their favorite place to be is in the front using the controls.They also have a great place for kids to explore with water. Allison was in heaven but she got herself pretty wet in the process.I love that there is even a baby area. It is nice especially when the museum is crowded with school fieldtrips. Jackson and I played in there for a little bit. They even have a nursing area which has come in handy a couple of times.This is Dalton and his cousin, Brandon. They had a fabulous time together. They had just been upstairs making paper airplanes. I don't think it matters to them what they are doing, they just love to be together.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I want to go. All the kids are growing up and forgetting about us Campbell cousins. Poopy job that made us move to TX. I want to come home.

Mindy said...

That is a fun place to go. You have such cute kids.

DD said...

Hey, I think that Becca Evans works at the Children's Museum. It does look like a fun place. Ah, Mary, I wish you could be having fun having the cousins play together too! Fun pictures, Katie! I'm glad you updated your post.
Love you all,
Mommy