We are having such a good time with our neighborhood pool! Grandma and Grandpa have a pool which is great fun, but it is nice to have a pool just down the street. I love that there is a baby pool that is only 1 1/2 feet deep. Allison loves to just walk around in the water. Dalton and Holly play just as much or more in the baby pool as they do in the big pool. That may be from my rule that you have to wear your life jacket in the big pool but you don't have to in the baby pool.
We went on Saturday with Daddy and the kids thought that was great. Dalton wants to be able to swim now, so whenever Dad is around, he wants "swimming lessons". That means that they go into the big pool without a life jacket and practice things like turning your head to the side to breath and not stopping swimming when you lift your head to breath. Dalton is pretty determined and I wonder if he will catch on before the end of the summer. He is pretty close. We have never done formal swim lessons and I think I may have to break down and sign the kids up sometime. So, far, I am fine with the life jackets.
We went swimming with some friends last week and I took a few pictures. 
2 comments:
The pool water looks heavenly!
Cute family! Looks like fun. Hope you're enjoying your new home.
Post a Comment