We finished soccer on Saturday and then Dalton started baseball the following Tuesday. It is coach pitched so they get 3 or 4 pitches from the coach and if they still haven't hit the ball they get to use the tee. Tuesday was a clinic but they had their first game on Thursday and Dalton didn't have to use the tee at all. I was impressed. Dalton and Jeremy have played a little baseball in the backyard but this is his first real experience with baseball. He is very excited. I must admit that soccer is a little more fast paced than baseball but I think it will be fun to watch his games. We now go twice a week instead of once a week. It will be busy but fun! Plus, Dalton looks so cute out there with his baseball hat on and his glove or the bat.
2 comments:
Dalton is such a little jock! Maxton keeps asking if he can come play ever since you called last week. When is he off track?
P.S. We have a new blog address evenkev.blogspot.com
Hey Katie, I found you guys through Mindy. Hope you don't mind. Doesn't sports and swimming keep you do busy? Have Dalton give max a call sometime.
Post a Comment