Things have been a little hectic for us lately but I was reminded that I haven't mentioned on my blog the gender of our new little one. I went in for the ultrasound about two weeks ago. As usual they spent the majority of the time looking at all the other body parts first. The baby has a "beautiful spine", a great heart, nice kidneys, etc. Everything looks great! Finally after getting all the measurements and pictures she needed, the technician showed us what we were waiting to see. It's a boy! We are thrilled. We would have been happy with either, but a boy evens us out. We will now have two of each. Dalton was very excited. Holly was a little disappointed saying that she wanted a little sister, until we reminded her that she already has a little sister but she doesn't have a little brother. She is ok with things now. Ally doesn't really understand what is going on at all. Hopefully it won't be too big of a shock for her.
Anyway, all is well on the baby front.
2 comments:
Yea, congrats! When I told Olivia we were having another boy she threw her book bag across the room and cried in the corner for an hour:) Now I cant keep her away from Josh.
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment