Ok, so I have been lazy lately. I continue to get online to read everyone elses blog but I haven't updated mine in a week. I keep telling myself that it is because there is nothing much going on, but a few interesting things have happened.
Soccer: Dalton and Holly had their last soccer game yesterday. They had a great time playing soccer and were thrilled to get a trophy at the end! They both have displayed them proudly in their rooms.
Baseball: You may think that this means that we get to sit back and relax for a little while but that is not the case. We signed Dalton up for baseball last week and they start on Tuesday. In fact, while soccer was only once a week, we are now going to be going to games twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Dalton is very excited. He keeps telling people that he is signed up for real baseball--not just with Dad. He did great at soccer so I am excited to see how he does with baseball. Jeremy is just excited to see him showing an interest in sports.
Swimming and Sunburns: Saturday after the soccer game, we headed over to Jeremy's parent's house for some swimming and a Father's Day dinner. It was great fun but I sunburned my legs bad enough that they hurt and it is hard to find a comfortable way to sleep. You try to sleep with sunburned legs while being pregnant--it's not easy!
Brakes: Saturday while we were swimming, we took the van in to get new brakes. I was tired of the grinding noise and that can only go on for so long before you start wondering when you are going to step on the brake to find it doesn't work. It was not cheap but it did need to be done. It's amazing how excited I get just to be able to back out of our driveway without hearing any scary noises from the car.
Well, that's all I can think of for now. The rest of the week was filled with baby sitting, birthday parties, piano lessons, etc. I am hoping for a mellow week this week but since Dalton will be out of school for Kindergarten testing we will see.
2 comments:
Pretty sure that you aren't lazy! But I have sunburned my legs really bad and that is so miserable. No fun.
Nick's really bummed that Dalton won't be on his team this year. Oh well, there's always next season! And the next! And the next! Are you tired yet?
Post a Comment