For Holly's party this year she invited 5 friends to join her at Planet Play. Holly has many friends and would have loved to invite them all, but I made her keep it to just 5. Planet Play is a fun indoor playland with mini golf, mini bowling, a speed track, bumper cars, arcades, laser tag, etc. It also included a great buffet with pizza, pasta, salad and dessert. It was heaven for Holly and her friends.
Notice who the character is. She was so excited she could hardly sit still.
This was their favorite arcade game. It was like a mini roller coaster. You sat in the seats and then as the movie played you moved as if you were on the ride.
The girls had a fabulous time and I loved that all I had to do for this party was show up with a cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment