When I got my iphone over a year ago, I got a plain black case for it. I didn't want anything flashy or something that I might get tired of. I wanted it to blend in. However, a few weeks ago I decided that I just might like something a little more fun. I decided that if I wanted it to be a little more sophisticated I could put the black cover back on. I got on-line to look for covers and oh, the possibilities. I had a hard time narrowing it down. There are so many cute phone covers out there! Who knew?! I finally narrowed it down to a set of covers in a rainbow of colors which I could change daily to match whatever mood I was in and one that was a little more decorative with butterflies and flowers on it.
Since they came in the mail I find myself changing my cell phone case quite often--daily even. I even admit to matching my phone to my outfit. It is just a small thing but I find it makes me smile whenever I see my phone decked out in a new color. Hooray, for lifes little pleasures!
1 comment:
oh that is funny. when I got my phone cover I defaulted to black. I'm so boring! my excuse for being boring was that it's a work phone and I thought it would look more professional when it was on the table in meetings if it was wearing slimming black.
Post a Comment