On Saturday afternoon we got together with my family for an afternoon of conference watching, eating and crafting. My mom is the Relief Society president in her ward and as a little birthday gift for each of the women in her ward she wanted to give them each three magnets. She has 150 women in her ward, that meant that we had to make 450 magnets.
It kept us busy all through the afternoon session and then again while the men were at the priesthood session. During the priesthood session we got to chat while we crafted. It is always nice to have something mindless for your hands to be doing while you listen to conference. If I just sit back on the couch and watch I tend to fall asleep. Boy, I love being with my family no matter what we are doing!
2 comments:
Boy, I tell you what...I look really fat in that last picture!! Sigh.
Yup, I agree with that last statement. It doesn't matter at all what we are doing if we can giggle and laugh while we're doing it.
Post a Comment