Well, it is official! We have started finishing our basement. Well, not us literally but a contractor who we spent weeks/months picking, so I would say that we did some hard work! We spent a crazy week and a half making all our selections and then this past week they started on the framing. It is fun to actually see the hint of a wall where they are going to be. Suddenly I get a feel of how the space really feels. After removing all our junk from the basement we realized that we wouldn't have room to put it all back so we included some storage in the garage as part of our basement project. I am excited to put it to good use.

Bedroom 1 w/ closet:
Bedroom 2 w/ closet:
View of utility room and workout room from the hallway:
Family room and fireplace:
Bathroom:
I can't wait for it to be all done and usable!
2 comments:
How exciting. Can't wait to see it when it gets done. How long do they think it will take to get done?
Very exciting.
Post a Comment