Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Dragon

Holly and her friends have gotten way into the movie "How to Train Your Dragon." They play with the little McDonald toy dragons, we had to order dragon towels, and they have spent countless hours making dragons out of construction paper. Today was a first though. Holly disappeared for a little while and when she came back she was a dragon. She had made a mask, wings and a tail and attached them all with tape. I am so impressed with her creativity!

2 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

wow! I was impressed with all her paper dragons - the way their heads stood up more 3d than 2d - but this is even more impressive. creative kid!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I still haven't seen the movie...though I think the kids have. I guess, seeing as your kids are making costumes and all, that it's a fun flick?