We were the first surgery of the morning so we had to be at the hospital at 6:15am. Grandpa Snow also happened to be doing surgery at the Riverton Primary Childrens that morning so we got to see him before and after the surgery. Jackson was so cute! When Grandpa Snow walked in to talk to his patient Jackson immediately looked up and said, "Hi!" He was so excited to see him. Then Brent had to explain to everyone in the waiting that this was his grandson. It was pretty fun!
Jackson did great! The hardest part, as always, was handing him over to the nurse while he is screaming and turning and walking away. Luckily, it was a quick procedure and it all went well. I was back holding him within about 20 minutes. How I love my little guy, and how grateful I am for modern medicine to help him not be so sick and miserable all the time.
2 comments:
I love that even the babys wear the little non-skid socks!
What a cute little guy. I'm so glad everything went well.
Post a Comment