Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dance Recital

Holly had her dance recital the other night. She was so cute! As I was getting her backstage and making sure she had everything she needed, she was literally bouncing off the walls! I have never seen her quite so hyper and excited. It was cute and a little annoying. I am just happy that she was having a great time. She did a fabulous job dancing! I could see the improvement from her last concert. I am so proud of my big girl!


4 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

Such cuties!

Camilla Millar said...

On another note, glad to hear that you are okay.

Melissa@thebblog said...

I love it. Little girls dancing are about the cutest thing ever. they try so hard and their imperfections make you love them more.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Super cute Holly! She looks so pretty. It was tons of fun watching the videos. Reminds me of when my girls took dance way long ago.