She was so excited! We had a fun little birthday party with her friends and then we made a trip to her favorite eating establishment, McDonalds, for dinner. After dinner, we came home and opened presents from the family so it was a birthday filled day!
I can't believe how much she has grown up. She loves to go to preschool. She loves to play Barbies with Holly and she just wants to be able to do whatever the older kids are doing. As much as she loves to play with others, she is my most contented child. I don't know if it is because she has more alone time since both Dalton and Holly are in school but she will just go up in her room and play by herself. Even if I go in to check on her she is contented to stay and play. Whenever the other kids are playing by themselves I am afraid to interrupt them because they will decide that they would rather follow me around.
Ally is definitely a little girl. She wears a dress pretty much everyday. She is very particular about what dresses she will and won't wear. I think she is the only child who has refused to wear something I bought her, making me have to return it and get something else. She definitely has her own style.
She is such a cute girl with a big imagination. How we love her! Happy Birthday, Allison!!!






2 comments:
what is that face holly is pulling in the 2nd to last picure! pretty silly girl. Allison looks beautiful in her dress. I love that she likes to dress up. yesterday did I see her outside in her swimsuit and bobby socks and white Sunday shoes! Awesome. Happy Birthday Ali Girl (she hates when I call her that)
Yay! Beautiful little dress she was wearing! Thanks for inviting Aidan to come - he LOVES going to birthday parties (he's only been to like three, and he gets SO excited!)
Great little group there!
Post a Comment